Sa pagpapahinto ng National Telecommunication Commission (NTC) sa broadcasting ng ABS-CBN, may ilang personalidad ang nagsabi na magpagkakaitan ng impormasyon ang mga tao.
“Di lang ang network at ang mga empleyado ang kawawa kundi ang buong bansa at lahat ng Pilipinong napagkaitan ng kailangang kailangang serbisyo sa oras na ito ng pandemya. ANG LUPIT!” boladas ni Vice Ganda.
“Standing on ABS-CBN in the time of pandemic. C’mon congressmen, make it happen, please… “Millions of Filipinos (are) going crazy stuck at home will lose a source of entertainment and life-saving information,” sabi naman ni Senador Sonny Angara.
Ito ay agad sinagot ng retiradong mamamahayag na si Jay Sonza. Ayon kay Sonza, marami pang ibang TV channels, radio stations, at social media ang pwedeng pagkunan ng impormasyon ng mga tao. Inilista ng dating mamamahayag ang mga istasyon at mga network na hanggang ngayong ay patuloy na nag-o-operate.
“Lies vs. Facts.
It is not true that people will be denied information in this time of pandemic or anytime because abs-cbn expired and went OFF the air.
There over a 1000 TV, Radio, Webcast, Direct TV Network, plus Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
The following are the fountain of news, information & education:
1. Manila Broadcasting Company – DZRH, DZRH-TV, Yes FM, Love Radio, Easy Rock, & 150 affiliate community FM stations & cable providers nationwide.
2. GMA Network Incorporated, RGMA, GMA News TV – Channels 7 & 11, DZBB and it’s provincial radio & TV stations.
3. Media Quest & Cignal HD – TV5, Aksyon Radio, Aksyon TV, OnePhils, OneNews, OneSports
4. Radio Mindanao Network – DZXL and it’s provincial stations
5. Bureau of Broadcast – Radyo Pilipino & it’s provincial radio stations
6. Aliw Broadcasting Network – DWIZ, Home Radio & it’s provincial radio stations.
7. People’s Television Network – channel 4 & it’s provincial stations.
8. intercontinental Broadcasting Service – channel 13 & it’s provincial stations
9. Radio Philippines Network – CNN Philippines & it’s provincial stations.
10. Eagle Broadcasting Service – Net25, GEM TV, DZEC & it’s provincial stations
11. Progressive Broadcasting Service – channel 37 UNTV News & Rescue, LA Verdad Radio, DWNU & its provincial stations.
12. Sunshine Media Network Incorporated – channel 47, Angel Radio & provincial stations.
13. Bombo Radyo Nationwide
14. Capitol Broadcasting Network – DZME & provincial stations.
15. Catholic Broadcasting Network – Radio Veritas & affiliate provincial stations
16. Fareast Broadcasting Network
17. First United Broadcasting Company
18. Audience Broadcasting Inc.
19. Southern Broadcasting Network
20. Fifty Four (54) other networks scattered all over the country.
21. G-Sat News beamed nationwide.
Don’t imagine life without the Lopez Company. Life went on for Filipinos for 14 years without abs-cbn from 1972 to 1986.” paliwanag ni Sonza.